Monday, July 9, 2012

Day #6: Jasper Revision

Oh! I'm having such great fun with my revision. Mostly. Sometimes I want to tear all my hair out or punch a hole in the wall or you know, start throwing things at people. But usually I just start pinning things on Pinterest.

It's better that way.

I'm starting up on Chapter 4. I feel good about my progress. I like how the revision is shaping up thus far.

Here's some of my favorite sentences from today:


One withered hand pointed a long boney finger at Jasper.
A dry, scratchy voice emerged from within the shadows of the hood. “I know what you are.” 



Random Question of the Day: What's your go-to midnight snack? I just polished off a bunch of cracker peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwiches.

Although, mine were not nearly this pretty. Nope. They
were just slapped together and thrown into my mouth. 


 Yum.



6 comments:

  1. I'm a cereal eater at night. Rice Chex, Rice Crispies, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, they're all better at midnight.

    I like the way you're posting about your revisions and including favorite sentences. Nice. And best wishes to you as you polish the manuscript to a shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I've never tried that, but now I HAVE to. I totally feel you on the revision thing, pinterest is a good outlet for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving reading your sentences. I'll be buying your book as soon as it comes out (and expecting an autograph inside)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some creepy stuff going on there. I like the sound of it! I also like the name Jasper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheese and Vegemite sandwiches :0 M...M...Good!

    Did I ever mention that I envy you fiction writers and your ability to create...

    ReplyDelete