Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Easy Breakfast to Make after Late Nights of Writing...

See how I tied this post into writing? Heh heh. I'm so clever.

Wow. Cereal has gotten expensive, right? I guess I wasn't paying attention or something. Because it feels like it jumped in price while my back was turned.

So, I think we need to eat more oatmeal.

This morning we tried this....

As American As Apple Pie Oatmeal

As American as Apple Pie Oatmeal from the Mr. Breakfast site. It was fast and easy and most of my kids liked it. And since I was up late trying to figure out some things on for my first chapter, it was a great easy recipe to whip up for my troupe in the morning.

Maybe you're wondering why I'm working on the first chapter instead of simply Finishing. The. Book. I won a critique from a giveaway the Swagger Writers  were doing. Yay! It's with author Kristin Nitz. I need some new eyes to check it out, so this is great.

Alright, it's time to start running around.

2 comments:

  1. here's a favorite of ours PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL found HERE http://smithalicious.blogspot.com/2011/09/pumpkin-pie-oatmeal.html

    and BAKED OATMEAL also found HERE > http://smithalicious.blogspot.com/2011/10/baked-oatmeal.html

    ReplyDelete