Monday, July 25, 2011

Mmmmmm, New Recipes....

Oy, I get so tired of the same 'ole recipes. Probably my family would be happy to go without all the kitchen trial and errors, but I get bored.  I will spare you the ones that I will not be making again (I tried making spinach crepes once.  Nope. They're not good.) and share the ones we've loved....





























One of my boys couldn't say enough how much he loved these.  "Oh! These are the best pancakes ever," he said repeatedly. Another one mentioned, "These are the opposite of a healthy breakfast." 

Yep. It's like having cinnamon rolls for breakfast. But they were very very tasty.  I think I'll be requesting these for my birthday. 





I've tried different recipes for sandwich rolls in the past, but these win. They are soft and yummy.  Perfect. 


Cinnamon Pull-Apart Bread































I have an awesome friend who I adore.  I wanted to make some sort of delicious treat for her.  I asked her daughter what I should whip up and she suggested this.  I hadn't tried making this kind of bread before but I'm so glad I did! It was excellent!  I also made a powdered sugar icing to put on the slices.  The loaf was gone very very quickly!

Ok.  Obviously the recipes I've been trying would not be found anywhere near the "Let's Eat Healthier" section.  I should work on that.... 





























Yep. That's right. Fried bread topped with pizza fixin's.  Mmmmmmm.  I made the fry bread and then spread on sauce, cheese and pepperoni and baked in the oven until the cheese melted.  Yum.  It was a huge hit with the family.

And last, I'm sharing a recipe that is already huge favorite in our house.  If everyone is home, I have to make two pans just so everyone can get as much as they want.

Poppy Seed Chicken

Ooops. I didn't get a shot of this one.  But it was very very tasty and, once again, popular with the natives!  Yay! I love finding things my kids will eat without drama!

Pepperoni Hopple Popple




































I have no idea why this is so popular with my kids.  Sure, it's tasty, but I'm surprised by just how much they love it.  It is requested VERY often (and it's just fun to say).

Have I made your mouth water? If you try any of these out, let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment