Friday, April 26, 2013

W is for Wild

This month I'm participating in the A-Z Blogging Challenge. The theme I'm going with this year is writing humor. Follow along to learn more about the different ways to make your fiction, articles or blog posts humorous. 

There are so many rules. And tips. And ideas. And articles. And...and...and...so MUCH stuff out there to help us become better writers. 

But when it comes down to it, we just need to write. We have to sit down and do it. 

And don't stay with the safe writing. Let yourself go wild! Especially when writing humor. Let your mind go off into strange lands and try new things. Dabble with new ideas. Try something exciting and strange and weird. And most definitely funny. 

With the idea of letting yourself be original and try new ideas in mind (and because I love quotes), I made these ...


















What is your favorite quote about writing? 


7 comments:

  1. I love these wild quotes. Good post, Erin. I'm also a mother of 5, Good Luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jackie Collins quote about getting off your butt and actually writing something. Sometimes writers spend too much time worrying. Excellent quotes today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes! It makes me want to get out and do something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are terrific quotes.
    I think the Fail Better quote is my favorite if I had to really chose one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quotes, thank you for sharing.

    Have fun with the rest of the challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people
    enzymatic cleaner manufacturers in india
    enzymatic cleaner suppliers in india

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk to your doctor and see if you can switch to a medication that won't make your prescription to one which doesn't cause hair fall out.
    play bazaar
    play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete