Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What Kind of Cell Phone Do You Have?

This post brought to you by TracFone. All opinions are 100% mine.
Blech. I hate trying to figure out what kind of cell phone to sign up for. I wish someone would just come along and say, "Here you go. This is the cheapest and best phone available." And I would say, "Thank you, kind stranger. Can you also tell me what are the best shoes to wear with bell bottoms?" 
Hopefully he'd have an answer for me. Ooooh, and I'd also ask, "How do I get my kids to pick up their socks? And shoes? And backpack? And...." At this point, it's safe to say, he would walk quickly walk away.
Recently I got an opportunity to learn about a cell phone called a TracFone...
 Get into Everywhereness
I hadn't heard of these. And they sound pretty darn interesting.  I'll give you the low down...
*They're super cheap. You can get one for every kid. (really? Oooooh, my 18-month old would dig this) Get into Everywhereness
*Search no further for a phone to help you cut your cell phone bill. 
*TracFone offers the least expensive way to own and use a cell phone in America. 
*There are no contracts, no credit checks, no activation charges or cancellation fees. No surprises! (wait. I like surprises....but probably not with my cell phone. Good point.)
*Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity
*Brand name phones from leading manufacturers like Motorola, Kyocera, LG, Nokia and Samsung. Choose from simple "Candy Bar" phones, to Bluetooth-enabled "Smart" phones.
Monthly Plans:
*Pay as you go.online or with cards available at thousands of retail stores across the country.
*1 year service cards give you so much more. Receive double minutes for the life of yourTracFone, and 800 minutes, for only $119.00.
*"Double minutes for the life of your phone" is a feature that can be purchased seperately for only $19.99, but some phones include it!
*Choose monthly plans with 200 minutes for under $30.00, and as low as $9.99 for 50 minutes. 
International Long Distance:
*This is the only wireless service where you can call internationally, for the same price as any other call. (hey. that's cool)
*Call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra cost!
*With the International Neighbors program, you can provide faimly and friends in Mexico or Canada a local phone number in those countries to reach you at your TracFone in the U.S.
Phone Selection:
*Simple phones for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $10.00.
*Great phones packed with features like camera/video recorder, web access, app capabilities, mp3 player, and full QWERTY keyboard, for $29.99.
For more information on the features these phones offer, please check out these YouTube videos: 
And for those in advanced years, these phones could be especially great....or for people like me who just have clumsy fingers and would like the big buttons... Senior Value
So, there you have it. A whole nother option in the Cell Phone World. I think that kind stranger just might might hand me one of these bad babies.

Tracfone makes it easy... by
Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. LOL....thanks for the support. :) Hopefully people don't get annoyed with the advertisement posts!

    ReplyDelete