Monday, March 21, 2011

link love

*This is a great article called 7 Writing Habits of Amazing Writers. Really Stephen King? Every day? Even Holidays? Wow.

*I've been thinking about humor, specifically how to capture it on the page. I found this article by Dave Barry.

*Recently I fell in love with The Plot Whisperer. Have you all heard of this rockin' awesome chickadee and her fabulous YouTube videos? I have learned loads from her. LOADS! She's made me see my middle grade novel in a completely different way...even old picture books I've written! You can see her first video Here.

*I adore this Belle dress-up tutorial.  Oh, and this Snow White one...sooooo cute, right? Hmmmm, I might have to make these for Zoe for her birthday.

*I haven't crocheted anything for a super long time. But THIS makes me want to take it up again. Ack! It's so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I think Dave Barry is so funny, and I really liked his section about what humor is.

    ReplyDelete