Tuesday, February 8, 2011

pillow fight

 One of the blogs I love is over at the Sew, Mama, Sew site.  Today I clicked on over to it and found a vast and amazing collection of pillow tutorials.  I mean, seriously, very very cool pillows. I think I might have actually gasped in amazement. (ok. not really. only outrageous messes made by my children, like say, peanut butter smooshed into the carpet, makes me gasp.) I like the row of roses pillow, the felt petals one and the gathered muslin.  Oh and the clock one for kids. And the cute little pocketed one for stuffies. And the ruffled one....oh! It's like pillow candy.  I love it.

And they're even having a pillow contest.  Make a pillow and you get to enter.  I'd love to do this...hmmmm, where's the tutorial for making more time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment